Monday, March 1, 2010

Ga ga = Arf

In an inadvertent defense of those people who get dogs to serve as a trial run before having a baby, here are all the ways in which my one-year-old actually does resemble a loveable puppy dog.

1) Even when it is in arms reach of his little pincers, he will face plant and eat food directly out of my hand.

2) His favorite activity: chasing after balls.

3) He gets excited when I put on my boots and coats, since he knows it means we’ll be going outside.

4) He pees on the kitchen floor (Ok. It’s in his diaper, so this one is a stretch).

5) He must be taken outside at least once a day.

6) He plays tug-of-war over toys with other little babies.

7) He pants excitedly when he sees something he wants.

8) He whines when he’s hungry.

9) Today on the train, he actually licked my face.

10) My personal favorite: When he’s feeling affectionate, he lays my head in his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment